Thursday, May 17, 2012

My wonderful work study girls!

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to two people who have helped to make this school year incredible for me--Destiny Gunder and Diane Kooser.  They were assigned to be my work studies  and I could not have asked for better help.  I have known Destiny for 2 years.  She took my Drawing I class in the fall of 2010 and became my work study in the fall of 2011.  Diane came on board in January, 2012.  Needless to say, being an artist I do things in a very creative way (meaning fairly disorganized compared to most people!).  These girls were wonderful at following directions, long "to do" lists, then seeming to know exactly what I needed done almost before I did.  Thanks girls, for making me look good and for making my job so much easier and so much more fun with you working with me!

CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation and may God bless you with only the best throughout your lives.
Love,
Barbara Stevens

Destiny & Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment